Impact Seaford is a Regeneration Delivery Framework for Seaford, the purpose of which is to provide a framework for joint working to develop and implement projects that will deliver the Seaford Vision.
The Impact Seaford Group have recently published the Impact Seaford Economic Action Plan to 2030. The vision is that by 2030 Seaford will have:
• Made greater use of its coastal location through a regenerated seafront that is easily accessed from the town centre and key transport hubs.
• Utilised the seafront to provide a crucial amenity that supports and encourages healthy life styles.
• A retail provision on offer in the town that will have been improved and used more by local people.
• Taken advantage of the opportunities presented as a gateway to the National Park, including; improved provision of tour facilities and accommodation that have widened the town's economic bases, and sustainable development that maintains the relative transquility of the town.
• Enhanced its heritage and marine assets which are valed by residents and visitors alike.
The full vision plan is available to download and view or can be viewed as an online document below.
Impact Seaford is about partnership working and this vision has been created by Lewes District Council, East Sussex County Council, Seaford Chamber of Commerce, Seaford Community Partnership and Seaford Town Council.
Impact Seaford can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org