A FREE accessible, outdoors community event for local residents and visitors to enjoy
A community event celebrating the King Charles III England Coast Path, the joys of being in nature, and our iconic landscape.
- Guided and self-guided walks along the coast with specially commissioned artworks to enjoy
- Performance, live music, talks, art, and debate at South Hill Barn
- The Living Coast Undersea Virtual Reality Experience
- Accessible walks and electric transport
- Learn about the heritage, geology, flora and fauna, folklore, and impact of the climate crisis on this beautiful and special place
Click here to find out more and to book your free tickets.